Saturday, April 2, 2011

A gun in your purse

Every day more and more women in my circle of friends are talking about carrying a gun. Some make good points, but I still can't kick the bad & scary feeling of walking around with a big piece of killing metal in my posession. Could you? I feel like I should learn how to shoot one - just in case, but could I live with the memory of pointing a gun and shooting. 

My friend, Clewbear (I've mentioned her before) made a good point the other night while we were on the subject during one of our weekly girl night gatherings.
If a man walked in MY house and wanted to rob me - fine! but there are men who would   see a girl like me and if I were alone and they've already gone as far as breaking and entering, and they have a weapon... I would hate myself for not having a gun in my night stand. She makes a good point. With a gun, you have the power to protect yourself, your poseession and your loved ones, but you also have the power to KILL.

I'm still going back and forth in my head about it. When you are a girl who is easy on the eyes you are more vulnerable when you are walking back to your car, up to your house, or in a parking garage.

I will post another follow up thought about this once I have made up my mind about the subject.  

Contents of a purse
Marc jacobs wallet
49,350 JPY - mirabella.jp

Louis Vuitton monogrammed jewelry
$375 - louisvuitton.com

Vintage sunglass
$10 - urbanoutfitters.com

Sites-ysl_us-Site
$30 - yslbeautyus.com

Charm Pen
$390 - louisvuitton.com




For more information on Gun Laws in the United States. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment