Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tips & Tricks: How To Tweeze Correctly

TWEEZE, but don't over-tweeze!


When a woman walks around with messy eyebrows it's like saying to the world in a really loud voice, "I don't care." It's unpleasant for someone to walk around screaming that they don't care, right? Why on Earth would you want to be one of those people?

I suppose at one point I did not know how to deal with my eyebrows, but that was because of ignorance, not because I didn't care. This video showed me how to tweeze my eyebrows perfectly. In fact, I still watch it to refresh my memory every once in a while. Every woman has got to know how to tweeze.

In fact, this video is so "secret" that I can't even post it on my blog. You'll have to Copy/Paste this address:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwc7RJ6W_PQ

No comments:

Post a Comment